Wednesday 18 November 2015

Thing 3

   I logged into LinkedIn this week after an absence of several years. I had the basics from then.
   The Qualifactions and Education sections were fleshed out this time. Would need to spend more time on it to get it looking even better. I have added information to my profile.
   I requested to join the Rudaí 23 Linked In page and it says Pending. Hopefully I will join this group.
   I have seen lots of people I know on LinkedIn and is a way to connect.
   Few weeks later...
   I received an invite to join the Rudaí23 Linked in page which I did!
   I need a professional to take my photo for my LinkedIn profile. A colleague took my photo today but it is not good! Even though I was wearing make-up I really did not look the part. Seemingly the lighting in the room needs to be AOK and there are ways of posing for a photo. Another days work!
   Am happy with LinkedIn so far.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment