Sunday 1 May 2016

Thing 19 - The legal side of things


   Attribution is not required for this photo. If attribution was required it would consist of the following:
Title: none
Author: Tamás Mészáros
License: CC0 License
 Free for personal and commercial use
 No attribution required



·       
      Attribution is not required for this photo. If attribution was required it would consist of the following:
Title: none
Author: Aleksi Tappura
Source: http://tumblr.unsplash.com/post/89277677819/download-by-aleksi-tappura
CC0 License
          Free for personal and commercial use
          No attribution required
   
         I copied both photos above from pexels.com   This website offers a free stock of photos from 1 website. Key-words are used to search for a topic eg.Libraries. I found it easy to use and download photos. It seems all images are non-Attributable though I added Attributes for the purpose of this task.
         Thing 19/ The legal side of things is full of information on copyright. From now I can make an informed decision about posting an item to a blog. If I decide to post an item I am in a position to Attribute it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment