Tuesday 17 May 2016

Thing 20 - Presentations

   I chose Prezi as my Presentation tool. I had seen a lady use this tool to present a Business, Enterprise and Employment project for the public library in early 2015. I was impressed! When it came to doing a Presentation as part of R23 I was interested in learning more about Prezi.
   I have used Powerpoint in the past for Presentations and was interested in using a new Presentation tool. I know Powerpoint works well as a tool.
   As part of my work I was asked to set up a Business, Enterprise and Employment Service in Roscommon County Library. The Guidelines for the Service were set by the Local Government Agency/ LGMA. The Guidelines were clear which helps in implementing a Service.
   I watched a few videos on Prezi and got the hang of the basics. Prezi is intuitive as a tool. I have the basics and found it fine to do up the Presentation. I would use it again.




Prezi Presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment