Tuesday 31 May 2016

Thing 21 - Creating Infographs

    I have made a start at Creating Infographics. My idea is to show statistics from my library over a 3-4 year period.
   I used Easel.ly and chose a template. My idea is to insert graphs from Excel into Easel.ly   Also some photos. The graphs would include Footfall, Issues, Membership and Internet sessions from 2012 or 2013 (using available data) to 2015. The photos would be of activities held in the library.
   However the graphs are not uploading to Easel.ly  They are not uploading to the blog as they are not in the correct format. I have searched Easel.ly and Google and as yet I have not managed to upload the graphs or photos to Emy Infographic. This is where I would like to have a willing and knowledgeable helper, in human form! There is a way, I have not found it yet! I need to move on though and need to finish this rud/ thing soon.

   Following is the link to my Easel.ly Infographic:    
http://www.easel.ly/create?id=https://s3.amazonaws.com/easel.ly/all_easels/1768846/1464337572&key=pri
Included here also are photos I planned to upload to the Infographic. The graphs are in Excel!




Art exhibition, Adult

Bookworms Festival, Junior

Bookworms Festival, Junior
Culture Night, Adult


No comments:

Post a Comment